|Update FW to 2.3.4 Gingerbread for T-Mobile Vibrant (Samsung Galaxy S) - Atom8 - Jul 10, 2011 3:41pm|
|Tips & Tricks @ Technology - Views (3673) - Ratings(1): ( 2.00 )|
|Some quick notes after a successful update from 2.1 Android stock FW on a used Vibrant.
- Download Simply Honey Odin Heim zip file (find on xda-developers site)
- Put phone in Download mode (find many combinations on net). Using default with Volume- & Power button. Also tried a USB Jig to the same effect.
- Run Odin3v1.85
- Plug USB cable to PC
- Should see and "Added!" message on Odin
- Click "PDA" button and select the 'Simply_3.8_Odin_Heim.tar' file
- Click "Start" and progress bar will start to show on first top-box. Messages will show steps also in the Message window.
- Whole process takes within 5min, it it gets stuck longer than that at any stage. Unplug fone, and keep repeating whole process until done.
**Original Post |
Tips & Tricks
|The Invincible CELL Soldier in Crysis 2 - An Easter Egg?|
:: Atom8 - Feb 13, 2012 3:45am
Inside Out of the Samsung Infuse 4G
:: Atom8 - Feb 03, 2012 4:31am
Update FW to 2.3.4 Gingerbread for T-Mobile Vibrant (Samsung Gal...
:: Atom8 - Jul 10, 2011 3:41pm
iPhone 3G with 4.2.1 iOS and 05.15.04 baseband jailbreak & unloc...
:: Atom8 - Jul 10, 2011 3:22pm
Methods to Set the Samsung Galaxy S 4G to Download Mode
:: Atom8 - Jun 24, 2011 6:43pm
Saab 92x Ecopower engine ignition coils
:: TwinsAuto - Jul 16, 2008 5:34pm
Free Serial port - RS232 Data Logger
:: Atom8 - Apr 21, 2008 3:14pm
Timing chain tensioner removal on Benz 560SL 1986
:: TwinsAuto - Jan 19, 2008 4:52pm
SELECT query input must be integer
:: Atom8 - Jan 08, 2008 2:20pm
MacOSX 'smbclient' command connects to WinXP PC
:: Atom8 - Dec 15, 2007 10:26pm